- Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) - Ontario - Regulates insurance, pensions, credit unions, caisses populaires, cooperatives, mortgage brokers, and loan and trust companies.
- Insurance and Pensions Division - Newfoundland & Labrador - Part of the Department of Government Services and Lands. Offers information, reports, and forms. Also seeks consultation from citizens concerning regulatory matters.
- Insurance - Alberta Finance - Monitors the solvency of provincially incorporated insurance companies. ASFI also licenses insurance companies, and monitors the regulation of insurance agents and adjusters.
- Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) - Ontario - Self-regulatory body for insurance brokers. The Superintendent of Insurance has a statutory interest in RIBO.
- Insurance Council of Manitoba (ICM) - Manitoba - Regulatory body responsible for the licensing and discipline of insurance agents, brokers and adjusters.
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC) - Regulatory body responsible for licensing and discipline of insurance agents, brokers, and adjusters.
- Financial Institutions Division, Insurance Companies and Agents - Saskatchewan - Provides links to insurance laws and regulations. Also provides contact information for the Superintendent of Insurance. Contains information and forms relating to filing complaints.
- Financial Institutions Regulation Branch (FIRB) - Manitoba - Part of the Consumer and Corporate Affairs Department. Regulates financial institutions and cooperatives, including insurance companies.
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan (ICS) - Licences and regulates insurance agents, brokers, adjusters and agencies. Consists of the General Insurance Council, the Hail Insurance Council, and the Life Insurance Council.
- Insurance Department - British Columbia - Part of the Financial Institutions Commission. Provides regulatory guidelines and bulletins., and includes links to related pages and sites.
- Insurance Council of British Columbia - British Columbia - Regulatory body responsible for licensing and discipline of life, general, and restricted travel insurance agents, restricted vehicle warranty dealers and adjusters.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Canadian federal agency working to protect and educate consumers of financial services. It oversees insurance, banking, and investing.
- Insurance Branch - New Brunswick - Part of the Department of Justice. Protects the public by regulating insurers who carry on business in the province.
- Consumer, Corporate, and Insurance Division - Prince Edward Island - Part of the Office of the Attorney General. Insurance content is accessed via several links. The Division regulates, investigates, and enforces laws concerning a wide variety of businesses.