- Crop and Livestock Insurance Commission - Insurance to assist in years of reduced yields, lower revenue, and losses. The commission explains what crops are insurable, its programs, policies, news letters and insurance forms for producers.
- Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia - A portal to insurance information for members and consumers. Lists brokers by type of insurance, information downloads and broker location service.
- Nova Scotia Insurance Review Board - The board serves as a regulatory body for automobile insurance in the province. Features orders and notices, acts and regulations, reports, bulletins and information on public hearings.
- A.P Reid Insurance Stores - Insurance agency dealing in auto, home, commercial and tenants' insurance. Offices throughout the province. Offers much insurance information plus contact details.
- Yarmouth Insurance Services Ltd. - Based in Yarmouth, with additional offices in Shelburne, Parrsboro, and Amherst. Services available, contact details, and background.
- W.C.L. Bauld - Purveyor of general insurance, with offices in Lunenburg and Halifax County. Lists service areas, products and business contact.
- Independent Insurance Brokers Inc. - A strategic partnership of general insurance brokers throughout the province. Lists aims, background, partners, links and contact details.
- Fulton Insurance Agencies Ltd. - Provides auto, property, commercial, travel and general insurance. Includes background information, brief service information, and contact details for their five Nova Scotia locations.
- Macdonald Chisholm Trask Incorporated - Combined general, real estate and travel insurance, with offices throughout the province. Lists affiliations, contact addresses, online claims submission, insurance products, financial services and customer care.